ShockLog 298 Impact Recorder
Shocklog impact recorders continually monitor impact, events, vibrations, and internal temperature.
Records the detailed impact curve of up to 870 events.
Optional accessories or built-in features allow you to extend the measurement power of ShockLog 298 units. Measure external temperature, humidity, pressure, tilt, roll or GPS coordinates and tailor ShockLog to meet the requirements of your particular environment.
The ShockLog 298 is designed for applications where a variety of conditions are to be monitored, such as:
- Energy: Power transformers, oil and gas drilling, nuclear materials, solar panels and wind turbines.
- Defense and aviation: Lasers, missiles, munitions, gyroscopes, aircraft engines, rocket boosters, and satellites.
- Transportation: Rail cars, barges, cranes, and trucking fleets.
- Automotive parts: Motors, pumps, windshields, engines, transmissions.
- Medical and research: Lab equipment, particle accelerator, MRI machine, x-ray equipment, and dental chairs.
ShockLog 298: Records the date and time of up to 870 shock events, vibration, peak values (x, y, z), internal temperature, and summary data.
ShockLog 248: Records the date and time of up to 15 shock events, peak values (x, y, z), internal temperature, and summary data.
ShockLog 208: Offers an entry-level impact monitoring solution of peak values (x, y, z) and internal temperature.
Size: 4.8" x 3.1" x 2.2” / 123mm x 84mm x 55mm
Weight: 1.1 lbs. (without battery)
Battery type: 2 x 1.5V alkaline size AA 2 x 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride
Operating temperatures: -40ËšF to 185ËšF / -40ËšC to 85ËšC
Case Material: Aluminum
Scale factory Accuracy at 5G: +/-2%
Acceleration range: +/-1 to +/-200G
Cut-Off frequency options: 10 Hz, 40 Hz, 90 Hz, 120 Hz, 250 Hz
Wake-up, Warning, and Alarm Threshold (% of Range): 5-95%
Wake-up Time: 0.25ms