Tray Sealing/Lidding Film
CiMa-Pak approaches tray lidding film with a unique viewpoint. We make every effort to supply trays and film that are compatible. Sealing a tray with a lidding film prolongs the shelf life of the food, ensures no leaking on the way home and seals each compartment separately from the other. Lidding film is less expensive than the clear APET lids. Our representative will be happy to discuss with you the possible tray sealing film solutions to provide you with the best complete package.
Depending upon the tray sealing equipment, the film is either manually placed on top of the tray or the tray is automatically positioned under the film. Once in position the film will be sealed and then either straight cut or diecut around the tray.
- CiMa-Pak offers a wide variety of tray sealer machines for different levels of production. Ask your representative about the different food packaging supplies available, all compatible with this sealing film.
- Once sealed these trays can be inserted into a printed sleeve. Speak with your representative for further information on printed sleeves.
The main features of our tray sealing/lidding film are:
- High seal ability on all of our trays including CPET, APET and PP
- Easy peel off
- Absolutely leak proof and hygienic during presentation and transport
- Transparent film with Anti-Fog treatment for high visibility of the content
- High temperature resistance, suitable for microwave and oven applications
- High tensile strength
- Available for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP packaging)