SVR - Vacuum Tray Sealer
The SVR is a semi-automatic vacuum/MAP sealing machine for preformed trays in PP, PS, PET, AL, ect.
Important features to consider:
- Teflon coated sealing plate
- Profile cutting to the tray size
- Digital temperature controller with PT 100 probe
- 10 storable programs
- Structure made of stainless steel, aluminum and polythene
- Fast tool change
- Moulds made on tray samples for any shape
Popular Trays for this Tray Sealer
The SVR semi-automatic modified atmosphere tray sealer is usually used to package ready-meals, meats and fish, vegetables, etc.
- Version 'only sealing' (mod. SPR)
- Larger version to seal trays up to 16.1" x 13.4" x 4.7" / 410 x 340 x 120 mm.
- Special vacuum pump for high oxygen gas
- Automatic drawer injection/ejection
- Vacuum sensor
- Inside compressor
- Photocell for printed film
- Machine dimensions: 580 x 850 x 1400mm
- Weight: 150 kg / 330.7 lbs.
- Power: 230 V - 50/60 Hz
- Electric consumption: 2.5 KW
- Vacuum pump: 25 m³
- Compressed Air 85 PSI
- Film width: 15.7" / 400 mm
- Max. tray dimensions: 13.8" x 10.6" x 4.7" / 350 x 270 x 120 mm