S560NA - Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrapping System
- Semi-Automatic shrink wrapper.
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation.
- Ideal for shrink wrapping small or medium-sized products.
- Maximum product size: 20.5" x 15.4" x 10.2" (520 x 390 x 260mm)
- Output: up to 15 wraps per minute.
- Teflon-coated sealing blade
- Air coolings of machine frame
- Closed circuit Liquid cooling of sealing blade
- Automatic hood lowering and raising programmed to speed of operator.
- Automatic pack discharge by means of a motorized conveyor.
Equipped with alphanumeric LCD control panel provided with a 16-bit microprocessor card and solid state relays, that allow a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
- machine status
- number of packs produced by an electronic pack counter
- real-time production
- adjustment of the sealing temperature
- adjustment of the hood opening delay
- adjustment of the shrinking delay
- adjustment of the shrinking time
- adjustment of the shrinking chamber temperature
- pack discharge speed
- Automatic hood closing and re-opening, motorized and managed by Inverter
- possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles, thus resulting in increased productivity and simplified use
The S series One Step Shrink wrapper is our core group of One Step L-sealing hood machines. Ideal for any industrial or printed materials application.
-Stainless steel packaging plate -Support for double roll -Film waste winding device -Foot pedal kit to start the working cycle
- Maximum product height: 10.2" (260 mm)
- Sealbar dimensions:* 22" x 16.9" (560 x 430 mm)
- Output: up to **15 wraps/ minute
- Voltage: 220V – 1Ph
- Machine dimensions: 79" x 31" x 43.9" (2010 x 790 x 1115 mm)
- Weight: 349 lbs (159 kg)
- Samples are required for testing on products reaching maximal size. **The indicated speed may change according to the size of the product and the type of film.