BandRite 6000 Band Sealer
The BandRite 6000 is a multi-purpose band sealer used for both polyethylene and barrier film applications. Units are used in production line applications, usually sold with a conveyor. Bags are guided through the machine by neoprene conveying belts and sealing is accomplished by the material passing through two 10" heated bars separated by Teflon sealing bands.
- Can be used in a vertical or horizontal position
- Teflon fabric bands
- Heating section: 1 pair of 10Êº bars
- Cooling section: 1 pair of 8Êº bars, adjustable
- Adjust to height floor stand
The BandRite 6000 is designed for food (USDA approved), military, agricultural applications and many more.
- Trimmers: 2 models both with twin rotary blades
- Coders: 2 models both with actuator switches for repeatability of code location
- Bag counter: 8 digit, digital readout, electrically activated
- Standard or stainless floor stand with locking casters
- Seal length: unlimited
- Seal width of 3/8Êº or 3/4Êº (9mm or 19mm)
- Speed: up to 750 IPM
- Voltage: 110V
- Machine dimensions.: 72Êº x 41Êº x 66Êº (1830 x 1040 x 1675 mm)
- Weight: 525 lbs (238 kg)
- Seals thin to thick materials of various kinds
- Sealing capacity: 6mil single thickness gusseted bags or 12mil single thickness flat bags.