ShockWatch 2 Impact Indicator
ShockWatch 2 impact indicators clearly indicate when your shipment has sustained an impact and alerts everyone that it is being monitored and is to be handled with care.
- Indicates when products have been exposed to a potentially damaging impact during transit or in storage.
- Indicates if impact comes from above or below.
- Tamper proof, field armable, mechanically-activated devices.
- Turn bright red when an impact occurs.
Here are the reasons why businesses are using our ShockWatch 2 Impact Indicator:
1) Visual deterrent to improper handling 2) Makes transportation companies aware of the importance of your product(s) 3) Transfers responsibility of product damage to participants handling your product(s) 4) Increase gross margin by reducing unwarranted warranty claims 5) Enhances the perception of your product to your customers
Featured Applications: Automotive components, commercial appliances, semiconductor devices, computer hard drives, lab equipment, storage media, glass products, electronics, furniture, ...and much more
Determine your package dimensions, weight and fragility and then consult the table in the PDF to find out which ShockWatch 2 Impact Indicator to use.
Shockwatch Companion Labels: A companion label provides a visual warning that a damage detection device is monitoring the product through shipping and has instructions on what to do if mishandling should occur.
Alert Tape: Yellow Shockwatch Alert tape is available to add further to the visibility that the package is being monitored.
Sensitivity Range: 5G - 75G Operating Temperature: -25ËšC to 80ËšC (-13ËšF to 176ËšF) Duration: 5 - 50 ms Tolerance: ± 15% Status when shipped: Ready to use Adhesive: Acrylic Security: Tamper proof, Serialized (OCR Format) Size: 1.69" x 1.69" x 0.25" (42.93 x 42.93 x 6.35 mm) Shelf life: 2 years when stored at standard temperature and pressure (20ËšC / 68ËšF, 1 ATM)