The FUTURA is a small footprint, automatic tray sealer machine which offers all of the features of our larger systems at a fraction of the cost. It can seal meal trays made of PP, PE, CPET, APET and Aluminum. This machine is available in a 'seal only' mode or a modified atmosphere packaging (MAP vacuum packaging) mode. Robust, compact, easy to use and economical, the FUTURA is designed for medium levels of production.
• Rapid-change mould system, making it possible to switch from one tray style to another within a few minutes and giving you great sealing versatility.
• Teflon-coated sealing plates.
• Stainless steel and aluminum structure.
• Sensors for vacuum and gas.
• Die cutting of the lidding film to the contour of the tray, giving your finished product a nice clean look.
• Possibility to use 2 chambers with different tools.
• As with any CiMa-Pak sealing system, all safety measures have been addressed in the high pressure, high temperature, and pinch zones.
Individual product programming – there are up to 10 different programs – is accessed through the operator interface well located on the front panel. The following parameters are modified through this Control Panel:
• Sealing time
• Dwell time
• Film advance for scrap rewind
* Please note that the output is dramatically reduced on the vacuum/gas models.