Futura Double - Automatic Vacuum Tray Sealer
The FUTURA is a small footprint, automatic tray sealer machine which offers all of the features of our larger systems at a fraction of the cost. It can seal meal trays made of PP, PE, CPET, APET and Aluminum. This machine is available in a 'seal only' mode or a modified atmosphere packaging (MAP vacuum packaging) mode. Robust, compact, easy to use and economical, the FUTURA is designed for medium levels of production.
- Rapid-change mould system, making it possible to switch from one tray style to another within a few minutes and giving you great sealing versatility.
- Teflon-coated sealing plates.
- Stainless steel and aluminum structure.
- Sensors for vacuum and gas.
- Die cutting of the lidding film to the contour of the tray, giving your finished product a nice clean look.
- Possibility to use 2 chambers with different tools.
- As with any CiMa-Pak sealing system, all safety measures have been addressed in the high pressure, high temperature, and pinch zones.
Individual product programming – there are up to 10 different programs – is accessed through the operator interface well located on the front panel. The following parameters are modified through this Control Panel:
- Sealing time
- Dwell time
- Film advance for scrap rewind
Normally used in the food industry but can also be used in the medical field for packaging of intruments.
- Seal only mode OR MAP/vacuum mode
- Multiple moulds are available with the Futura, allowing you to seal different styles of food trays.
- Lid dispenser: Places lid on container 2 at a time
- Special vacuum pump for high oxygen gas
- Photocell for printed film
- Machine dimensions: 130" x 36.2" x 51.2" (3310 x 920 x 1300mm).
- Working height: 36" / 920mm.
- Machine weight: 1323 lbs / 600 kg.
- Max. Film width: 19.7" / 500mm.
- Electrical: 220V-3phase-60 Hz.
- Electrical consumption : 4.5 KW.
- Compressed air: 6 Bar-20 litres p/cycle.
- Output : 5 to 12 cycles per minute. Container output varies with size of container and how many are sealed at one time (per cycle).