FUTURA - Automatic Vacuum Tray Sealer
The FUTURA is a small footprint, automatic tray sealer machine which offers all of the features of our larger systems at a fraction of the cost. It can seal meal trays made of PP, PE, CPET, APET and Aluminum. This machine is available in a 'seal only' mode or a modified atmosphere packaging (MAP vacuum packaging) mode. Robust, compact, easy to use and economical, the FUTURA is designed for medium levels of production.
- Rapid-change mould system, making it possible to switch from one tray style to another within a few minutes and giving you great sealing versatility.
- Teflon-coated sealing plates.
- Stainless steel and aluminum structure.
- Sensors for vacuum and gas.
- Die cutting of the lidding film to the contour of the tray, giving your finished product a nice clean look.
- Possibility to use 2 chambers with different tools.
- As with any CiMa-Pak sealing system, all safety measures have been addressed in the high pressure, high temperature, and pinch zones.
Individual product programming – there are up to 10 different programs – is accessed through the operator interface well located on the front panel. The following parameters are modified through this Control Panel:
- Sealing time
- Dwell time
- Film advance for scrap rewind
- Please note that the output is dramatically reduced on the vacuum/gas models.
Ideal for any application where speed of tray sealing is important.
- Seal 1 tray at a time at up to 20 cycles per minute = 1200 per hour
- Seal 4 trays at a time at up to 20 cycles per minute = 4800 per hour
Normally used in the food industry but can also be used in the medical field for packaging of instruments.
- Seal only mode OR MAP/vacuum mode
- Photocell for printed film
- Multiple moulds are available with the Futura, allowing you to seal different styles of food trays.
Maximum Tray Size: 16.9" x 11.4" x 3.9" (430 x 290 x 100mm)
Maximum film width: 19.7 inches (500mm) Power consumption: 4.5 Kw. Electrical: 220V 3PH 60Hz Compressed Air: 6 Bar - 20 litres/p/cycle Machine Dimensions: 115" x 36" x 51" (2920 x 914 x 1295 mm) Weight: 1000 lbs (454 kg)