Rapida Plus Die-Cut Tray Sealer
This semi-automatic tray sealing machine is a tabletop model with die cut features. Very compact, the RAPIDA PLUS is a drawer style food tray sealer that seals and cuts the film around the food tray with a pneumatic piston. As you push in the drawer holding your meal-filled trays, the sealing film is automatically drawn over the trays and the machine does the rest of the sealing for you. When you remove the tray, peel away the excess film that has been die cut around the contour of the tray. This machine is designed to ensure that each compartment of the tray is sealed separately to ensure that no food is redistributed during delivery.
Many sealing frames (sealing moulds) are available with the RAPIDA PLUS, giving this tray sealing machine the versatility to seal meals of all shapes and sizes. Each mould can be purchased separately to fit with the trays you wish to seal. The temperature and sealing time are regulated to allow for the sealing of different types of film and trays.
- Kosher meals (ask about our double packaging)
- Salads or vegetable combinations
- Prepared meal packaging for display in grocery or specialty stores
- Catering and buffet meal packaging
- Bulk packaging of food items such as pizzas, waffle dough, etc.
- Retail packaging
- Reheat prepared meals sealed in CPET food trays in the microwave or regular oven.
- Easy peel tab for easier opening
- Special moulds for pre-cut lids
- Many moulds available for sealing different tray sizes and styles
- Maximum tray height: 5.9” (150 mm)
- Maximum tray dimension (length x width): 1 tray: 13.7 x 10.6” (350 x 270mm) 2 trays: 6.7 x 10.6” (172 x 270mm) 4 trays: 6.7 x 5.2” (170 x 132mm) 6 trays: 5.1 x 4.13” (130 x 105mm)
- Maximum film width (one roll only): 15.8" (400 mm)
- Voltage: 220 V
- Machine dimensions: 23" x 27.5" x 17.7" (585 x 700 x 450 mm)
- Weight: 121 lbs (51 kg)
- Air compressor required with dry air for best results
- Cycle time: 6 seconds