SVR Basic Tabletop MAP Tray Sealer
The SVR Basic is a semi-automatic tabletop vacuum tray sealer designed for low to medium volume productions. It does Seal only or MAP tray sealing. MAP is modified atmosphere packaging where the oxygen is vacuumed out of the package and a gas mixture injected into the package for a longer shelf life. The unit produces a high quality seal with a contoured cutting of the film, giving the finished product an excellent presentation.
The unit allows production to use several different tray options when wanting to provide meals for individuals, as well as family sized portions.
CiMa-Pak Trays Tooling Set Up 4 Trays Per Cycle – 1171 Series, 2171 Series 2 Trays Per Cycle –2187 Series, 2200 Series, 2208 Series, 2227 Series 1 Tray Per Cycle – 2290 Series, 2325 Series
- Machine dimensions: 19.6” x 26.9” x 30.7” (500 x 685 x 780mm)
- Weight: 165 lbs. (75 KG.)
- Power: 220 V 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical Consumption: 2.5 KW
- Vacuum pump: 12 m³
- Compressed Air: 85 PSI
- Film width: 15.7" / 400 mm
- Max. tray dimensions: 13.8" x 10.6" x 4.7" / 350 x 270 x 120 mm
- Cycle Time: up to 5 cycles per minute for seal only Based upon operator and product being packaged