Poly Jaw Heat Sealer
The Poly Jaw Sealer is a dependable, easy-to-use, constant heat jaw-type sealer operated by a foot-pedal.
The sealer is designed for use on heat sealable materials up to 8 mils thick, including polyethylene and similar plastic bag materials. A Teflon® impregnated surface between the sealing bars prevents film materials from sticking.
The machine's adjustable thermostat permits accurate temperature control, further assuring superior seal integrity
Manual bag sealer will seal an average of 10 to 12 polyethylene bags per minute depending on operator speed. The operator controls pressure and dwell by how long and how hard they step on the foot pedal. The unit must be mounted to the work surface or stand. A clearance hole must be drilled through the work surface for connecting the foot pedal to the sealer. The foot pedal and guard must be secured to the floor.
- Seal lengths of 12, 15 or 19 inch (305mm, 380mm or 482mm)
- The machine comes with seal widths of 1/8" (3mm) (for 2 mil and under material), or 3/8" (9mm).
- Incline Mounting Base: 30 degrees angled towards operator
- Vertical Mounting Base: For liquid or powders
- Universal Sealer Stand: Powder coated metal stand
Output: 10 to 12 bags per minute Seal Width: 1/8 in or 3/8 in (3mm or 9mm) Seal Length: 12 in, 15 in, or 19 in (305mm, 380mm or 482mm) Maximum Sealing Capacity: up to 8 mil thick Temperature Range: up to 550ºF / 288ºC Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4kg) Voltage: 110 VAC (Standard)