S560 - Manual Shrink Wrapping System
- Ideal for packaging small to medium size products.
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation.
- Output: up to 5 packs per minute.
- Maximum product size: 20.5" x 15.4" x 10.2" (520 x 390 x 260mm)
- Teflon-coated sealing blade
- Hood hold down and automatic release Equipped with alphanumeric LCD control panel with microprocessor and solid state relays, that allow a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
- Machine status
- Number of packs produced by an electronic pack counter
- Adjustment of the sealing temperature
- Adjustment of the shrinking delay
- Adjustment of the shrinking time
- Adjustment of the shrinking chamber temperature
- Possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles, thus resulting in increased productivity and simplified use
The S series One Step Shrink wrapper is our core group of Manual L-sealing hood machines. Ideal for any industrial or printed materials application.
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Double film roll support
- Film waste winder
- Maximum product height: 10.2" (260 mm)
- Sealbar dimensions: *22" x 16.9" (560 x 430 mm)
- Output: up to 5 wraps/ minute
- Voltage: 220V - 240V
- Machine dimensions: 55.9" x 31.0" x 43.9" (1420 x 790 x 1115 mm)
- Weight: 266.8 lbs (121 kg)
- On products reaching maximum size, samples are required for testing.