S870 - Manual Shrink Wrapping System
- Ideal for packaging small to medium and larger size products.
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation.
- Output: up to 5 packs per minute.
- Maximum product size: 32.5" x 22.5" x 12" (820 x 570 x 310mm)
- Teflon coated sealing blade.
- Hood hold down and automatic release.
Equipped with alphanumeric LCD control panel with microprocessor and solid state relays, that allow a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
- machine status
- number of packs produced by an electronic pack counter
- adjustment of the sealing temperature
- adjustment of the hood opening delay
- adjustment of the shrinking delay
- adjustment of the shrinking time
- adjustment of the shrinking chamber temperature
- possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles, thus resulting in increased productivity and simplified use
The S series One Step Shrink wrapper is our core group of Manual L-sealing hood machines. Ideal for any industrial or printed materials application. Picture Frames
- Maximum product height: 12" (310 mm)
- Seal bar dimensions: * 34" x 24" (870 x 620 mm)
- Output: up to 5 wraps/ minute
- Voltage: 220V - 3Ph
- Machine dimensions: 74.8" x 41.5" x 46.9" (1900 x 1055 x 1190 mm)
- Weight: 421 lbs (191 kg) *Samples are required for testing for products reaching a maximum size.