Double D1 - Vacuum Chamber
The D1 offers high production levels and is the smallest of the heavy duty swing lid vacuum chambers. Made completely of stainless steel, it is fully loaded with features to ensure accurate preservation of your food products.
24.4" x 20.4" x 9" (620 x 520 x 230 mm)
4 x 24.4" (4 x 620 mm)
Standard with double seal. Standard with 63m³ vacuum pump. 10 programs.
- Flexibility in volume production.
- All double chamber machines can be equipped with a semi-automatic or automatic cover movement and an external pump.
Popular in butcher shops, restaurants, hotel kitchens, hospitals, caterers and the food processing industry.
- Filler plates (4pcs)
- Spare parts kit
- Sensor and modulated air return control
- Gasflush: For packing fragile products, presentation and extending the shelf life of specific products.
- Seal 1-2: Independent setting of seal wire and cut off wire for shrink-bags.
- Double seal: A double-wire seal system for optimum reliability of seal seam.
- Trim seal
- Vacuum pump capacities: 100 m³
- 10 programs
- Chamber Dimensions: 24.4" x 20.4" x 9" (620 x 520 x 230 mm)
- Seal Length: 4 x 24.4" (4 x 620 mm)
- Cycle Time*: 20-40 sec.
- Voltage: 220V-3PH-60 Hz
- Vacuum Pump: 63m³
- Machine Dimensions: 56.7" x 36" x 47.4" (1440 x 915 x 1205 mm)
- UL/CSA approved
*Cycle time is influenced by many factors such as: product size and type, vacuum level and whether or not the product is being gas flushed.