Double D4 - Vacuum Chamber
The D4 is a heavy duty and swing lid vacuum chamber great for high level, continuous packaging of very large bags. Made completely of stainless steel, this model is loaded with specific features to ensure accurate preservation of your food products.
CHAMBER DIMENSIONS: 36.2" x34.2" x 10.6" (920 x 870 x 270 mm) SEAL DIMENSIONS: 4 x 36.2" (4 x 920 mm) Standard with double seal. Standard with 160m³ vacuum pump. 10 programs
- Flexibility in volume production.
- All double chamber machines can be equipped with a semi-automatic or automatic cover movement and an external pump.
Popular in butcher shops, restaurants, hotel kitchens, hospitals, caterers and the food processing industry.
- Filler Plates
- Spare parts kit
- Modulated air return
- Gasflush: For packing fragile products, presentation and extending the shelf life of specific products.
- Trim seal
- Seal 1-2: Independent setting of seal wire and cut off wire for shrink-bags.
- Liquid Insert Plate
- Vacuum Pump: 300 m³
- Chamber Dimensions: 36.2" x34.2" x 10.6" (920 x 870 x 270 mm)
- Seal Length: 4 x 36.2" (4 x 920 mm)
- Cycle Time*: 25-40 sec.
- Voltage: 220V-3PH-60Hz
- Vacuum Pump: 160 m³
- Machine Dimensions: 78.7" x 49.6" x 49" (2000 x 1260 x 1245 mm)
- UL/CSA approved
*Cycle time is influenced by many factors such as: product size and type, vacuum level and whether or not the product is being gas flushed.