Linea 470 Skin Packaging Machine
About the 470
The Linea 470 skin packaging machine is a large skin- and vacuum-capable packaging system. Classified as CiMa-Pak's most versatile packaging machine, the Linea 470 can be set up to do either modified atmosphere packaging (MAP/vacuum), skin packaging or traditional meal tray sealing.
- The Linea 470 is entirely made of Stainless Steel with the exception of the upper and lower tooling which is made of aluminium.
- A touch screen control panel allows for a fast and easy setup of all parameters, including the mold change.
- Molds can be changed within a few minutes and with few tools.
- This machine has a conveyor system with an automatic rewinder for the scrap film.
Good to know
It is possible to have tooling (molds) made for up to 3 meal trays, depending on the tray size (see below). As this system can be used both for skin and MAP packaging and the tooling is different, it is important to determine which method of packaging is going to be used and to let CiMa-Pak know.
- 1 Tray - 400 x 285 x 100mm (15.7" x 11.22" x 4")
- 2 Trays - 280 x 190 x 100mm (11" x 7.48" x 4")
- 3 Trays - 130 x 280 x 100mm (5.11" x 11" x 4")
Ideal for extending shelf life of food product such as meat, fish and seafood, smoked foods and ready meals.
- Extra tooling (molds)
- Automatic output queuing system
- Automated labeling machine
- Double gas inlet
- Conveyor Belt
- Integrated remote maintenance system for troubleshooting from a distance
Machine Dimensions: 2500 x 990 x 1660 mm (98.4" x 39" x 65.35") Machine Weight: 1146 lbs (520 kg) Max Roll Width: 470 mm (18.5") Voltage: 220V - 3 Phase Air: Compressed air is required 85 PSI Pump Size: 100 m³ Standard (Optional 120 m³) Output: 4 cycles/min