Unica Skin Packaging Machine
The Unica Skin Packaging machine is a great food packaging option for smaller levels of production. It was developed exclusively for skin packaging. Ideal for meats, smoked foods, seafood and frozen meals, skin packaging machines allow you to substantially extend the shelf life of your product by preventing the formation of ice crystals (freezer burning).
The control panel at the front of the Unica allows you to set different parameters such as vacuum intensity, film preheating and seal time. Once the parameters are set to your liking, simply place your meal tray into the mold in the drawer, push the drawer in and let the Unica do the rest!
For this machine, you can have a mould made for up to 4 trays per cycle. this depends on the size of your tray.
- 1 Tray: 300 x 210 x 100mm (11.8" x 8.3" x 4")
- 2 Trays: 210 x 148 x 100mm (8.3" x 5.8" x 4")
- 3 Trays: 80 x 210 x 100mm (3.1" x 8.3" x 4")
- 4 Trays: 110 x 148 x 100mm (4.3" x 5.8" x 4")
*When packaging with the Unica, make sure that your meal has been chilled.
Ideal of packaging meat, smoked foods, fish, shellfish and ready meals (frozen or refrigerated). By using the skin packaging system, your food products will remain fresh longer.
- Sealing Plate with profile cut and die single/double impression for skin pack (250x180mm) (230x145mm)
- Customized profile cut for dies available on request
- Silent compressed air generator with air tank housed in the machine body
- Silent compressed air generator with air tank
- On request, 40m³ (Not compatible with internal air compressor)
- Multiple molds are available for sealing of different styles of food trays (each sold separately)
Machine Dimensions: 450 x 800 x 1340 mm (17.7" x 31.5" x 52.6") Machine Weight: 275 lbs (125 kg) Max Roll Width: 340mm (13.38") Voltage: 220V Pump Size: 20m³ Output: 2 cycles/min