CiMAP - Tabletop Vacuum Tray Sealer
Typically used for low volume vacuum tray sealing of small to medium food tray sizes.
Different molds are available, allowing you to seal different styles of trays (each mold sold separately).
- Machine dimensions: 14.6" x 25.1" x 26.7" / 380 x 640 x 670 mm
- Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs
- Max. tray dimensions: 10.5" x 7.0" x 3.5" / 265 x 180 x 90 mm
- Max. top film width: 10.4" / 265 mm
- Max. top film diameter: 9.8" / 250 mm
- Max. core top film diameter: 2.95" / 75 mm
- Compressed Air: 85 PSI
- Vacuum pump: 8 m3 Busch
- Power supply: 110-120 V
- Air pressure: 6 Bar-20 L p/min.
- Cycle time: 25-30 sec.
Common questions and answers
How big a tray can we use with the CiMap?
The largest tray is our 2227 series trays one up but also do not forget that you can also do the 2171 series trays two at a time.
How fast is the MAP cycle time with this tabletop system?
Typically, depending on your level of vacuum, it is in the 25-30 second range.